RE: LF: XGJ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: XGJ
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:05:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Warren and LF!
I continue in my receiving T/A experiments on 137.777kHz. I used other aerial last night and I saw nice signal XGJ. It was from 23:20 to 00:30UT.
MY QRA is JN88KS, it means the distance is 6512km.
The weather is poor, it is raining, temp about 5°C - not normal Christmassy weather here.

73 from Lubos, OK2BVG

**********************************
> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:43:16 -0500
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: LF: XGJ
>
> Victor,
> Thank you for the capture, your receiving station is working very well!
>

> --
> 73 Warren K2ORS
> WD2XGJ
> WD2XSH/23
> WE2XEB/2
> WE2XGR/1
>

> On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 12:36 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Very good signal Warren,
> > captured 5:30z
> >
> > 73
> >
> > Victor

Získejte novou generaci služeb Windows Live teď! Klikni zde! =