LF: Re: Re: Re: RX & TX check on 500kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: RX & TX check on 500kHz
From: "DENNIS EASTERLING" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:32:19 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=eA2rHEe9ffwZbHohOdV2XLATWROgwMQEPpFF8qgGTD6M1a3Tu8tzGBo/r8I20+ab8Nsh28IkOEWj98FdX7Yi/IJ/EjrXi3tlUrGUsYIlbwXa7BMZ9UK7PGUNcdVJz9nOdhnUM6NxB6Tsv8bJFcATiMKGvdJkA8niVEqpkk69vPY= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Ken

I sent you an email several weeks ago and have listened for you from time to time.
At the moment am unoperational on 600m due to installing a new RX loop aerial system, but hope to be on the air next week.

73 Dennis M0JXM