LF: Re: OP-27

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: OP-27
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:23:13 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike and all the others with infro.

Tnx for the source info. The problem with all of these suppliers is, the so called postage is about 3 + times or more the cost of the item required.
This makes it unrealistic unless you need a lot of parts for a project.
In the past I have ordered lots more chips than I will ever need to make the order up. One chip in an envelope only costs 40p first class to post.
I just got a small cct board that cost £3.50 to post, it also could have gone for 1st class for 40p. Another rip off !!!!!!!!!!
A large transceiver delivery costs £10 so I do not see the logic in nearly the same price for a small chip !!
If anyone needs a CD series divider chip, I have plenty.at 40p post or free exchange.

Tnx agn
de Mal/g3kev