Re: LF: 500 QSO

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 QSO
From: Mike-WE0H <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 05:05:37 -0600
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nG5guFghj88KIYA3OZVxTsDgvULAZ6+W8/3qMbt7FKfIp1CmT3PBnm2QCj8FVf79qd6UTcNPD5LMIr4OhwdKNbJ9NH20PSYxqLUWyjraLF/MAMwDACHOjTEy3xdaxi9/JZgbid/iqJ8W++XnbA7KizwMqTAHtK9Tz0kpPBSpZsc= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

I am on the WD2XSH license and we can't communicate with foreign Amateur or Experimental stations yet. Only WE2XGR stations can do that right now. I can listen and email you reports. There is a new application in with the FCC to allow the WD2XSH stations authority to communicate with foreign Amateur & Experimental stations but we have to wait for the FCC to grant those changes. When that happens, you should have a few more stations over here to chat with on 600m. Until then, we can only listen. Sorry.

If you can post on the RSGB reflector every time when you are on the air, I can listen. I am about 1000 miles west of Jay in the center of the US so it might be tough to get a signal this far into the US, but it is definitely worth listening as we will never know if your signal makes it this far inland if I don't listen. Anything is possible and worth trying. I have a very quiet location so that will help. hi hi...

I have to get some sleep now. Been up all night working on a Linux computer for my radio bench.

Mike
WE0H
/16

mal hamilton wrote:
MIKE
You missed all the fun last nite.
If u are available tonite between  2200 and 2400 utc approx let me know. I only TX in QSO mode no beacons etc. so I must be sure u are there.
73 and tnx de mal/g3kev