LF: DK1KH looking for normal CW qso

To: "LF Group RSGB" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: DK1KH looking for normal CW qso
From: [email protected]
Date: 27 Dec 2008 01:25 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear all, especially DL's,

on december 26th around 15.30 UTC I have worked DK1KH nr Munich for the
first time on LF over a 100 km path, both rapports 579. He is new on the
band and would like to try contacts with other CW ops, preferably in the
morning, as the band will be noisier later. He is retired and able to
operate any day. For the beginning he is operating a "ROPEX" TRX, so qrg
will be 136,5 kHz.

Especially I think of DK6NI and DL2HRE with whom I have had CW qsos in
the "last century" and who are still qrv until now.

HW?

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB