Re: LF: RE: GM4SLV Grabber

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: GM4SLV Grabber
From: John P-G <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 09:27:28 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 20:18:49 -0000
"Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> All OK now, checked both links.
>
> 73 - Gary - G4WGT

Gary, LF

Normal service is resumed. The problem was actually my router. For some
reason the FTP connection to the ISP's server stalled when trying to
enter "PASV" mode. Rebooting the ADLS router/firewall restored things to
normal.I guess the router NAT table was getting confused? FTP is a
tricky protocol for NAT routers to handle.

The grabbers should now be accessed at :

http://www.sighthound.demon.co.uk

The archive of stored images is available, as communicated yesterday,
but as this requires access direct to my PC here, and my upstream
bandwidth (hi) please use sparingly.

Cheers,

John
GM4SLV