Re: LF: CT1DRP daytime?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CT1DRP daytime?
From: Andy - KU4XR <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 09:06:57 -0800 (PST)
Sender: [email protected]
the lower carrier seems to be visible again on the Eu grabber,
about 20 dB weaker.

Good day Markus;-- That comment gives me the opportunity to tell
what I was seeing on your frequency last night. I saw quite a
few noticable lines on your lower carrier frequeny, but far less
on the upper frequency. Having never watched for a DFCW signal
much, I'm not sure if this is possibly a normal anomaly. I am
reasonabbly sure that I was copying occassional traces of your
signal in Tennessee. - EM75xr. I have some SpecLab captures, and
will try to send some of the best ones to you later. 73, and
thanks for a signal on the band.

Andy - KU4XR - EM75xr - Friendsville, TN.
  LOWfer Beacon " XR " @ 184.322 KHz