Re: LF: XES WOLF again

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: XES WOLF again
From: "Jean-Pierre Méré (F1AFJ)" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 20:17:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John and Markus ,
Last night if I did not copy your beacon, it is because of an unstable line
moving from + 2 Hz centered on 441 ! (see picture ) . On 438,7 there is
Loran-C ! it will be well if you could be on 435. But fart-being that others
will be with the disturbed ? ....
73 Jean-Pierre f1afj

John Andrews a écrit :
Markus,

XGJ should have at least a few dB (my guess = 5dB) on XES due to higher ERP. So that may be the big difference. The next WOLF session will have to wait until Wednesday night, my time. Propagation may suffer from an expected coronal hole flow due to start on Tuesday, however.

Thanks for looking, Markus.

John Andrews, W1TAG

JPEG image