RE: LF: 507.000khz signal.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 507.000khz signal.
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:03:06 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John & Hartmut,

I did suspect that it may be one of the other XGR's as I had already seen
Jay's signal on 506.500khz.

I am hoping to improve the Rx antenna with a tuned directional loop based on
the G3LNP loop I used successfully with 136khz. I still have the original
balanced pre-amp which I am sure will be suitable for 500khz. Just need to
resonate the loop which at the moment with 24 turns centre tapped has come
up on 450khz.

Grabbers still on 24/7 with the Mini-Whip.

73

Gary - G4WGT.