RE: LF: QSO MODE

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: QSO MODE
From: Reeves Paul <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:57:14 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
So here we go again. Marine radio operators are the 'creme de la creme' and
have tried and developed everything and radio amateurs - probably an
emphasis on 'amateur' from Mal's point of view - are only 'playing at it'.
Thanks Mal, your arrogance really takes ones breath away.

Can we please stop this?

73s
Paul     G8GJA