LF: Looking for 600 meter QSOs

To: "rsgb_lf_group@blacksheep" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Looking for 600 meter QSOs
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 06:56:21 -0400
Sender: [email protected]

WE2XGR/2 will be looking for cw QSOs during the first 15 minute period of each hour (0000 - 0015, 0100 - 0115 etc.) - same as last season's operation - as conditions and time permit. XGR/2 frequency of operation will be 506.5 kHz, however I'll be tuning the band looking for replies. Beacon operation will likely occur during the remainder of the hour, although not necessarily every night. Operation on any of the digital modes or SSB is also possible - either for reception tests or QSOs. Cross mode / cross band (with other licensed users) is also a possibility.

E mail is checked throughout the evening for reception reports or for possible skeds. Once a QSO has begun, e mail use is terminted as the QSO must be completed without any supporting communication.

I look forward to working as many stations as possible again this season!

Jay W1VD WD2XNS WE2XGR/2