Re: LF: Signals on 136/7

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Signals on 136/7
From: "Jean-Pierre Méré (F1AFJ)" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:15:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Markus and LF ,

My grabber are ready on bi-band ( europ and american windows )
your signal are visible now !
http://jpmere.online.fr/Grabber/Grabber.htm

73 qro Jean-Pierre f1afj

Markus Vester a écrit :
Hi Chris, LF,

thanks for sharing this. The beacon signal you saw could well have been my 60s-DFCW transmission. From 22:00 to 06:15 last night, I sent "NM" with 0.1 Hz shift centered on 136.31855 kHz. On a QRSS3 display, this would look like a pair of two-minute dashes with a one minute break, repeating every 10 minutes. The apparent fading could be simply due to the statistics of the signal being so close to the noise level.

Kind regards,
Markus

DF6NM in Nuernberg, JN59NK