Re: LF: Early snow 1/2

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Early snow 1/2
From: reiska <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:25:50 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Very fine photo, Mike!  Here at Joensuu (N62.36.40) no snow yet. 73/OH7OL/Repe

On Oct 29, 2008, [email protected] wrote:
Last night we had a freak snowstorm in Hertfordshire. 3 inches and
the trees are still green! In nearly 60 years I don't recall seeing
snow so early in southern England.

Attached is a photo of my antenna sagging under the weight. Hi res
(2Mb) is at
http://lf.apersonalguide.co.uk/DSCF1057.jpg

Mike, G3XDV