Re: LF: 500 KHz CQ calls.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 KHz CQ calls.
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:05:40 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Gary,

I was very busy this night and will be the next nights, I will try during the weekend

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T

Quoting Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>:

Hi All,

Tried a few QRSS03 CQ calls tonight from 1855 to 2000utc but no replies.

I will call again as regularly as possible on future evenings using my usual
frequency of 503.600 KHz. Mode will be QRSS03, using PA 190 watts, 500 mW
ERP (approx).

Two UK beacons were seen, GI4DPE & GM4SLV, also several EU beacons.

73,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83QP.