Re: LF: Hell G3XIZ and something else

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Hell G3XIZ and something else
From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 18:35:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Wolf,

Many th anks for the gen.  My existing RX is a Lowe HF250 with a 2 x 2m loop in
the garden.  The front end is rather wide (and you can't turn the AGC off) so
it gets hammered by QRN and LWBC.  I am currently building a Softrock Lite with
M0BMU's mods for 137.  When the bits arrive from Maplin I will finish off a
band-stop filter for 162 and 183kHz.

After that I intend to build a TX and put up a pair of 12m poles about 40m
apart fed against earth, so some time in the winter I should be QRV.  It should
have been last winter but non-radio matters have taken up most of my time.

73
John Rabson
Radio F5VLF
58800 Cervon