LF: About Blacksheep

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: About Blacksheep
From: Lubos Bobo <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:02:28 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Victor, Alan and LF!
Two weeks ago I noticed the same problem. All my e-mailes was marked like "SPAM" and was not send off via Blacksheep server. I didn´t why.
My question on administrator address Blacksheep was negative - the same result - "SPAM". HI

Finally I got good advice from network administrator of RSGB sides: Try to use server in any other domain, for example "HOTMAIL".

At first I tryed to use general czech domains, like "seznam.cz" or "atlas.cz", but no good result. So ... I created my new e-mail box on Hotmail.com and all is OK. It works perfectly!
A you can see, this e-mail was not been send from my old address [email protected], but from [email protected].

I think, that a new database of spamers on Blacksheep server is too strick for common users, becouse my normal address on local czech domain works without problems. I must use two e-mail addresses nowadays. One for all my e-mail communication and other special for Blacksheep only.

73 Lubos, OK2BVG

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:16:07 +0100
> Subject: LF: Re: FW: cpm
>
> Hi Victor, and Henny one clue might be the "spam score" which seems a
> little high. Try some very simple mesages and see if they get through. If
> they do view the failed messages for word that may "irritate" the spam
> filter. There are occasions where the Blacksheep ISP seems to have
> blacklisted an ISP but I cannot be absolutely sure of that. Laurence had
> quite some difficulty which might have been caused by the route taken by his
> messages from Shanghai.
> If you still cant see a solution send me another email and I will try and
> flag it up, though I suspect there will be nothing the list-owner can do.
>
> Best Wishes
> Alan G3NYK

Aktualizace Windows Live Messenger zdarma! Klikni zde! =