LF: UNID_ZE

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: UNID_ZE
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 04:27:22 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Nicolas, LF!
Yes, "ZE" is UNID station and I have not more info about it, sorry. Its signal is good indicator of propagation on 600m here. Due to modulation approximately 1kHz I can see its call "ZE" not only on 499kHz, but on 501 and sometimes on 503kHz.
Band was wide open last evening. Signal from by beacon OK0EMW was visible at 17UT (!) on the GM4SLV grabber.

Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS