Re: LF: MARINE TX

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MARINE TX
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:12:12 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 30/08/2008 01:12:32 GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
As in "We are not amused" ?

"You can lead a horticulture..."

to paraphrase Dorothy Parker
----------------------

Once upon a time, and it was a very long time ago, there was a very nice man called Mr Orwell.

Mr Orwell wrote stories, quite very nice stories, and one of Mr Orwell's quite very nice stories was a very quite very nice animal story.

It was such a nice story, such a very nice animal story, such a very very nice animals in the farmyard story, that the very nice Mr Orwell decided to call it...YES, you've guessed it......1973!!

Of course, the very nice Mr Orwell's not so very nice publisher kicked the shit out of him and we ended up instead with it being called Animal Farm....DUH....how original was that??:-(

So this is the story of the five little piggies with added attitude, some added real bad attitude, specially if yer likes horses and boxers, that'll teach yer ter give pigs poncey names like Napball and Snowpoleon.

Anyways, what we ended up with, at the end of this wee story, was the rather interesting scenario that it had become very difficult to tell the piggies apart from the humanoids, or the goodies apart from the baddies, or perhaps...........
if we're not very careful........
yer Johns apart from yer Mals:-)

John, to paraphrase another old _expression_.........

Don't let the bugger wind you up:-)