Re: LF: "QRSS" on 82 Hz from Russia

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: "QRSS" on 82 Hz from Russia
From: John Pumford-Green <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:26:14 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:28:20 +0100
"mal hamilton" <[email protected]> wrote:

>  I will escape to my other QTH in the west of Ireland

How long do you plan to wait before making your escape?

Leave it too long and you'll be stuck in good old Blighty.

I don't suppose the transport infrastructure of the UK is geared up to
survive your predicted "wipe out all semiconductors , only valves and
real CW ops will survive" EMP blast.

I suggest you get on with it, now, before it's too late.

John

(already tucked up in a rural idyll, far from the madding crowd)