RE: LF: 500 KHzTX Test

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 500 KHzTX Test
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:32:24 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your report. It is the lowest I can go since the upgrade of the PSU after the 1 watt ERP allocation.

I have given Shetland some thought, probably do it later in the week.

I am trying to improve my receive hear as Chris G3XIZ can always get me solid on his small (750mm square) loop inside a shed, even last night with low power & I always struggle with Chris. Just re-built the G3LNP loop for 500 KHz but no improvement over the vertical.

I am collecting parts for a linear transverter for my next circuit project.

I see JR has been the centre of a slinging (or should it slanging) match !!!

Cheers

Gary.