LF: RE: ZAP

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: ZAP
From: "Dr. Tom Gruis" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 13:04:35 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hello from Iowa in the US - EN31do,

Very interesting. Such technology could be reasonably expected to exist. I
agree with your observations totally.

Granted that my anecdote is about 10 years olde: a man I used to work with
at that time was a retired US Navy Chief and had recently visited a new at
that time ship. He was not allowed full access but did take note of a CW key
under a neat plastic cover sitting at one end of the operating desk. He
asked what and the rejoinder: "It always works!"

I opposed the abandonment of the code for several reason and levels - and
still do!

When I was still teaching I insisted my math students know the
multiplication table! I did a lot of defending - but - I am right!!!

73,

Doc.