Re: LF: JT65-a and WSPR Test Friday 21 1800 . 2400 HRs

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: JT65-a and WSPR Test Friday 21 1800 . 2400 HRs
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:17:10 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Yes , I was thinking in terms of peak watts out to Ae 50% 3 dB , but your right on the voltage level, the alc will hold things back over a wide range , but using that, the peak signal to the ae weill remain the same and the level per tone will alter. The envalope will also be distorted during the settling time.

With the two systems running, I will see a two tone test pattern on the scope and a heat haze over the class A linea amp :)

G ..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johan H. Bodin" <[email protected]>