LF: Re: RE: G3WCB QSO

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: G3WCB QSO
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:30:56 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=iTUJrBXyIgrimgWivONJX6J660ZkTzPX5O69C/3OOOFuNUCPo+QGE0a2kTa2zdn29AtKnBaDz3z321e7p9Qz0OdTU4UkGyvjSxhx4w6xYQIw0HEzVP7zYg8P5xDXxKyhXh3w/e3/Ym5XFogUZaNiHJY1RxikQMiS/X1b2GIkj7E= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave I dont have any measurement for corroboration but it is just
possible that the recent geomagnetic activity has enhanced the daytime
skywave a little. It doesnt normally last very long after the storm, 2 days
at most. It is sometimes more noticable during quiet periods as we have had
recently during the minimum where daytime skywave has been anything up to
10dB lower than during the max back in 2001. Interesting..........

Cheers de Alan G3NYK