LF: Marine MF/LF

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Marine MF/LF
From: "mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:18:47 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Surprisingly I have a selection of commercial transmitters for LF/MF and
these are seldom used because I prefer to use my home built transmitters.
LF 2 x Decca 5501 and h/book all solid state.
1 x Redifon G474 and h/book solid state/pa 2 tubes x QZ06 - 20 cw/mcw/am
1x Skanti all tubes xtal osc driver /pa 2 x TT23 modulator 2 x TT23
cw/mcw/am

plus Aero equipment
Command receivers BC series and Command TX 2 x 1625 pa tubes with handbooks
R1155 'S and T1154 with handbooks
Collins aero atu's for LF/MF trailing antennas on a/craft
Thought this might be of interest to the old timers!!

de Mal/G3KEV