LF: XBAND

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: XBAND
From: "mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:07:30 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Tnx to the EU stns that enquired abt xband. Pse call me on 7033 khz daytime
and 3533 evening/nite time or suggest another band like 14033 khz.
I would also like to try an experiment on 1833 khz at the same time as 500
khz to check if there is any difference in propagation on both MF bands,
using the same power and a separate 1/4 wave inv L antenna for each band
Private emails are probably preferable, as most have been using to me
recently concerning MF/LF activities.
Tnx for last nites reports especially from YU. I prefer xband QSO'S rather
than email reporting if possible.
73 de Mal/G3KEV