Re: LF: 136: Germans?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136: Germans?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 10:52:47 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Wolf,

I am making QRSS calls around 137.670kHz (30kHz low of the
'recommended centre of activity') to avoid the DCF39 QRM. Is there a
better part of the band at your end? Should we be discussing a
quieter QRSS sub-band nearer 137.0kHz?

Does the QRM affect your reception of USA DX? Do we need a new DX sub-
band?

Mike, G3XDV