Re: LF: RE: OR7T 559

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: OR7T 559
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 23:37:18 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Gentlemen and ladies,

We appear to be in the company of a very rare occurrence , a French pirate .

The last documented individual aptly name 'Olivier The Mouth' apparently ran off and hid on the ivory coast, not quite the governor of Jamaica route to fame , nor is messing about with G 2 letter call sign's.

-duty-

----- Original Message ----- From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>