LF: RE: Earthquake!?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Earthquake!?
From: "Dominic Baines" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:12:03 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=netbanx.com; h=from:to: references:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to; q=dns/txt; s=secure; bh=K rqWZ6FqF4piGltTQbMH+GasXaE=; b=epy6rL0O6//ZUzR4QkfPjbEmNLbdrLCjb iw/Fgz+y6mzBtiNAVewKs36IeR9x49MHdUzy2adf6ylF7ACb/DVjDURCIhQI03H5 +KZKkoDEsk9LJqATsL2eR+Nil9b50PGZikds5ns1acbM2s+pglkSjY4JKEhp+4Fr GI8OLDt4mo=
Sender: [email protected]
Slept right through it we are about 100 miles from the epicentre though some
closer did suffer some damage.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7266146.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7267567.stm

Funny thing at work though, I sit next to the IT support desk and a user
said their laptop external screen was off centre up so support person next
to me said, no kidding... "Oh that's because of the earth quake this
morning, it will have moved some of the screen pixels about just reset it by
pressing 'auto' on the monitor and you'll be OK". User thanked and carried
on! Hihi I know earthquakes are not always funny but that was amusing.

73

Dom
M1KTA