Re: LF: Extension to UK 500kHz NoV

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Extension to UK 500kHz NoV
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:52:26 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

David, LF,

I read the notice as meaning that the new conditions start 1st March 2008, quoting this line from the update :-

"Existing NoVs are due to expire at the end of February 2008."

But I could be wrong. Comments from others please.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>