LF: Swl report GI4DPE & G0MRF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Swl report GI4DPE & G0MRF
From: "Scholz, Marco " <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:17:39 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello,
Yesterday evening i compared my Receiver FT-857 & Miniwhip against
EKD-300 & Miniwhip and as expected the EKD was much better. I received
very early the beacon of GI4DPE and later i had a good copy of G0MRF.
However still not happy with the EKD-300 due the variable CW Pitch
(500-1200Hz). Really hard to set a CW pitch which is exactly 700 or
800Hz. Very quickly the signal is +/-20Hz and then the QRSS signal is
out of the Spectran range. I also failed to receive the WOLF signal of
M0BMU with the FT-857 it's no problem.
Does anyone know how to set a fix CW pitch on the EKD (maybe it's a
modification)?

v73
Marco

DD7PC, JN49ax