Re: LF: [1600m] for Joeo VO1NA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: [1600m] for Joeo VO1NA
From: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:09:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Jean-Pierre,

Sorry to hear about your QRM problem, but please do not let such events discourage you. I have been living with such a condition on LF for some time, and tried a few things to get rid of most of the QRM over the years. Of course, it is not sure if this applies to your situation (you will know much better than me). Here, it helped a lot to isolate the "antenna ground" (or the outer conductor of the coax running to the antenna) from the mains ground, because the AC mains ground often carries a lot of annoying QRM. And, sometimes loops gave more QRM than E-field probes, but usually vice versa.

So please don't surrender to the QRM on LF yet...
73,  Wolf  DL4YHF .

Jean-Pierre Méré schrieb:
 Hello Joe,
I am sad to be obliged to stop any activity LF , I cannot receive
the weak signals more because I am QRM 20/30dB of more than
noise since more than one week . We made beautiful things on 184
Khz thank you for these good moments . I will leave the world of
the LF to make another thing in part of the spectrum less polluted .
I will keep an eye on list RSGB to have news of the friends !
73 J-P f1afj