Re: LF: [1650m ] for Warren (WD2XGJ) and Joe (VO1NA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: [1650m ] for Warren (WD2XGJ) and Joe (VO1NA
From: Jean-Pierre Méré <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:24:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Ok Warren, when you are ready to emit on 184 Khz known as us one listens to you .

73 qro Jean-Pierre F1AFJ

K2ORS a écrit :
Jean-Pierre and Joe,

I am still tuned to 137kHz, I will retune the antenna later this week, but not today or tomorrow due to storms.

73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Pierre Méré" <[email protected]>