LF: [500] GI4DPE_baconing

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: [500] GI4DPE_baconing
From: Lubomír Bobalík <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 06:48:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Finbar and ALL!

Thanks for your beaconing last night. I have been testing a new configuration for my SpecLab and your CW beacon signal has been very useful. I am looking for the best configuration for clasic CW. There is a lot of NDB signals around, but there are quite strong. Your signal has been 339 in the peak, with QSB, so fine for my tests. Have a look on a snapshot, it is a results of my experiments. I hope, I will continue following night, if conditions will be good, of course.

GL and 73

Lubos, OK2BVG