LF: Re: [500] psk31 G0NBD

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [500] psk31 G0NBD
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:15:17 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Ok John,

Well , thats the problem , the psk31 mode works very well on this band , but needs a linea system , the little racal interstage drive amp I use is running in class -A- bit ott , but im reluctant to re-bias the amp. less it falls over ... ! (if i could find a second one , then no proble hihi)

Thanks on the report, I'm running the 'wolf' system again, at -12db drive level lower than the psk/rtty as the amp runs a bit hot on 100 p/c ducty cycle ..

I copied some of your cw b4, but i have seen a much bigger signal from you in the past , its a bit like trying to here the station mesages at watford-gap with a train going past !

G ..

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Pumford-Green GM4SLV" <[email protected]>