Re: LF: Re: [137] QRM !

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: [137] QRM !
From: Jean-Pierre Méré <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:33:08 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Giday,

Thank you for your explanations, I think my problem is local! (just a few km in the neighborhoods) that will be difficult to find, I will see whether I to make raisings little. Let us hope for how that will stop as it came!!!!!

73 Jean-Pierre f1afj

Giday there Jean-Pierre ..Noise is all part of LF 130 -190khz...generally if it comes in at evening it lets you know the ionesphere is working down at that frequency ..IT could be some thousand miles away where it is generated...lightning storms the arc from a discharge is a very long radiator its the perfect antennae for low frequency hihi....during daylite hours noise from lightning travels also a good distance by ground wave...that big antennae again...some days smooth noise seems to come from ionesphere...why i dont no...perhaps its haarp harping about hi...73s from nucular free New-Zealand....kia-ora ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Pierre Méré" <[email protected]>