Re: LF: 500kHz in Belgium

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500kHz in Belgium
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:21:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Dear Walter,

our 500 kHz access is for amateur stations, not experimental stations as in Germany.
So we can make QSO's.

73, Rik  ON7YD

Quoting Walter Staubach <[email protected]>:

Dear Rik,
that is very good news in the new year. Congratulations. Are you allowed for QSO`s or beaconing only? Let us hope that in other countries the OM`s start negotiations with their authorities soon. My recommendation about antennas: Take the simple vertical at the beginning and later on the loop as well. Then you can compare both.
73   Walter  DI2AG / DJ2LF