Re: LF: [500] GI4DPE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: [500] GI4DPE
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 00:44:45 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Lubos!

Yes, it is Finbar testing a very small antenna. 5 metres high with a topload
consisting of an inductance + 4 x 6m top hat wires. He also uses some base

I could copy the callsign by ear during a few 5min periods this evening. The 10s
dashes between callsigns stand out well on your FFT and mine looks the same.

73's

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ