Re: LF: 507.21 W acty cw

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 507.21 W acty cw
From: "mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:46:36 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Warren
Tnx for the info. He was audible but severe rapid qsb, vy difficult to read
but got the W and a G and the /6 ok. I dont like guesswork and try to report
exactly what I hear or see.
Condx might be good at present if there was enough acty to ck it out. Did
not hear VE1ZZ on 3533 khz to ck a xband qso last nite.
Gi4dpe is going strong on beacon mode at presernt daytime.
73 de mal/g3kev