Re:[III] LF: Testing on 136319

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re:[III] LF: Testing on 136319
From: Jean-Pierre Méré <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:06:55 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Brian,
I sought in my files it captures of your old will qra, I never received
you so extremely !.....  JN06HT=>IN51NS = 936 km with the qtf 236°,
I am very well released in this direction, the relief is with more than
500 km ! PLEASE which are your new conditions ? Thank you very much
for this return on 137 Khz .
73 qro Jean-Pierre f1afj

Brian Rogerson a écrit :
Many thanks to: Dave G3WCB, Gary G4WGT, Jean-Pierre F1AFJ,
Markus DF6NM, Laurence KL1X, F4DTL, W1VD and Roman RW3ADB
who sent reports, grabs or who provided grabbers.

My first reaction is that my signal is propagating far better to the West
than to the East though this is no real surprise as the station is located
on the coast with a horseshoe of hills and the rest of Spain to the East.

If anyone other than Jean-Pierre was receiving my signal audibly I should
be grateful to learn.

For the 500KHz group there is a grabber on my web site http://ew9gtj.claranet.pt/

With best wishes, Brian CT1DRP