Re: LF: [137] DK4U

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: [137] DK4U
From: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:30:34 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Dave and the group,

Thanks for the screenshot dave. Nice to know the old TX still works as it should (and doesn't cause too much unwanted sidebands in this "linear" mode). You caught the final part of my transmission from DK4U, before I qsy'ed to VHF. Nice conditions there; worked half a dozen of OH-stations via troposcatter, which is very unusual for this part of EU.

Seasons greetings to all,

Wolf DL4YHF .

Dave G3WCB schrieb:
Dear Wolf, LF

Christmas Greetings "O" copy in Hell at 1245utc. I was visiting relatives
all day, so I missed the action :-((

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM