LF: Re: [137] last night : WD2XGJ , DF6NM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [137] last night : WD2XGJ , DF6NM
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:06:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jean-Pierre, LF,

many thanks for the report! After reworking the loading coil, this was my first test on air since February... Currently I'm calling DFCW around 137.570 kHz. This is in a 10 Hz wide gap in the DCF39 FSK sidebands, much clearer here than the usual 137.7 range.

Southeast Asian Loran-C signals were only weak during the last couple of nights, despite quiet geomagnetic conditions.

Best wishes to all

Markus,
DF6NM in JN59NK