AW: Re: LF: lf/mf

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: Re: LF: lf/mf
From: "Scholz, Marco " <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:29:59 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul-Henrik,
I totally agree what you say. I listen normally 2-3 days over the week after
22:00UTC (when my local QRM goes down), if there is some activity on 500/3553
khz. Unfortuntely with my small setup I managed just one QSO so far with Mal.
Hope activity will increase (and condx) so I have a chance for some more.

vy73
Marco
DD7PC

Direct: +49 69 1366 1214