Re: LF: T/A [137] last night : WD2XGJ , WD2XES

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: T/A [137] last night : WD2XGJ , WD2XES
From: "K2ORS" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 09:54:32 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Jean-Pierre,

  Thank you for the capture! Excellent band conditions.

I noted that from 02:30-03:00 when I put a carrier on that John's signal appeared upside down (mirror image) at 137.780-137.7806, probably due to an overload of the sound card causing intermodulation products due to the mixing of strong signals!

73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Pierre Méré" <[email protected]>