LF: Conditions

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Conditions
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:22:51 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Was looking for Brian CT1DRP this morning but weve had really foul weather here and still pretty noisy from Tstorms. After 22 mins after dawn I took an audible swing around and DCF39 and Budapest were on their way down  instrength but that 50 baud RTTY (?) station on
135.74 KHz mean (135.69 low/136.79 high) was quite audible clear, warbling away on rtty and painting a nice picture at qrss3 helping me get the freq right. Strength was the same as Buda.

4 inches of rain yesterday in just a few hours here - glad this place has drainage..I think Im 14 foot above sea level!

Laurence 9V1 LF singapore

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up! =