LF: VE3ZZ XBAND

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: VE3ZZ XBAND
From: "g3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 17:24:05 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jack/ve3zz informed me last nite on 160m cw that he was hearing lots of USA stns on 500 khz as far away as MS and would like to work them xband on 3533 khz if they would listen for him. He was also hearing EU stns like SM6 and DI2 stns at good strength and would like to work them also xband if possible.
He did not hear any UK stns on 500. I expect this is because of the qrp situation, Condx have to be exceptional for UK stns to be heard in VE or W.
For those stns not yet permitted on 500 xband is the only oppertunity for a qso.
73 de Mal/G3KEV