LF: 500 kHz T/A enthusiasts

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 500 kHz T/A enthusiasts
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:27:59 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
WE2XGR/2 will begin operating tonight at 2200Z...listening for callsigns for
the first half of each
hour (2200-2230Z for example) and will transmit 'WE2XGR/2' during the second
half of each hour
(2230-0000Z for example). I'll check the 'DX window' during receive periods.
Finbar has staked out
501.3 and Mal has 502.5 kHz and if you have a favorite frequency please let me
know. XGR/2 will
remain on 506.5 kHz. If it looks like a QSO might be possible send me an e mail
and we can break
away from the schedule. I don't check e mails once a QSO has begun.

There might be some advantage to shorter time segments (10 or 15 minutes
perhaps) but this is just a
starting point. Comments would be appreciated. I'll remain on this schedule
until 0200Z...later if
anyone is still awake, interested and if propagation is favorable. Any and all
reception reports are
appreciated.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2