Re: LF: 500 DX

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 DX
From: WE0H <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:27:30 -0600
Sender: [email protected]

Many storms over on this side of the pond. Some stations are off while the storms blow through or on for very short times.

Mike
/16

hamilton mal wrote:
All
Since the unusually good condx a couple of weeks ago the band has reverted
back to normal. I have not heard Uncle Sams boys. since then and I dont
suppose they have heard me. When condx on 500 are normal it is hard to make
any impression with a QRP station. When propagation is exceptionally good
then the proberbial wet string and a handful of microwatts will achieve
miracles.
EU reports are all well down at present, S1 seems good along with the QSB
disappearing tricks. !!
73 Mal/G3KEV