LF: re 500 Grabber and website

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: re 500 Grabber and website
From: Mike Thayne <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:40:51 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks John it's a great service you provide for us, very useful.
I have completed building my 500 TX and now its just the Antenna to
tune up, weather and family permitting - maybe this weekend!

Mike, G3GMS
IO95GB

Message reads:

Hello LF,

I've just set up a new web-hosting account, seperate from my ISP's
"free" webspace, as I was frequently running out of space!

The new URL is:

http://www.gm4slv.org.uk

The grabber is at

http://www.gm4slv.org.uk/grabber.htm

The old grabber will continue in parallel for a while, then I'll change
the page to announce a move of location.

Regards.

John
GM4SLV

now.