Re: LF: 500 tx

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 tx
From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:50:40 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,

Send them a summary (a couple of paragraphs) and see if they are interested.
If they bite, don't worry about following their typographic standards.  I would
expect that, like most periodicals, they will reset your copy anyway.  The same
goes for illustrations.  They will tell you what they need for photographs but
as far as diagrams they will redraw them to their house style.

John

On 25/10/2007 at 16:12 hamilton mal wrote:

[ ... ]

>My EASY START tx should be easy to get going for most and I would submit the
>cct but I do not want to get bogged down with preparation details and find it
>would not be published in Radcom.  My cct consists of an IC706 transmitting a
>couple of watts on 5 mhz / sq wave conv / divide by 10 / amplified by a 4426 /
>FET pa / matching coil/C
cct for class E then an old TV line out transformer matching the pa to 50 ohms
/ 5 pole LPF / SWR meter and away the rf goes via 50ohm coax some 50 metres to
the base of the antenna matching network / 1/4 wave inv L at about 33 metres
vertical and the rest horizontal.