LF: 500 Morning CW sked?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 500 Morning CW sked?
From: John Pumford-Green GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 19:18:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LF,

It's been tricky to maintain a regular evening sked recently, and I
guess I'm not alone in having lots of calls on my limited time!

I'm expending a lot of mental effort on the 500khz thing, and finding
it very interesting, but feel I need to work more of the stations that
are out there while we've got the band.

I've already had at least one QSO with 9 different stations, in
G/GM/GI/GW and some have been worked multiple times. These repeat QSOs
are very worthwhile, as they show up the variations in signal, either
due to propagation/noise changes or due to station improvements.

The evenings have been bad for QRN but I find mornings, around 6:30 -
8am local time to be quite good. Certainly I hear some low power MF
broadcast stations from EI/GI very well at that time.

Is anyone interested in a loosely arranged sked for sometime between
7am and 8am local time. The clocks will go back soon and push sunrise
earlier (by the clock) but we'll soon regain the night-time!

I am also going to try to be around most evenings at about 9:30 local
time too, and often on into the night....

Thursday evenings are particularly good for me, as my XYL is out every
Thursday!!

Regards,

John